SAP FICO GLOBAL CERTIFICATION COURSE Enroll Now
Get Hired by International Brands like Google, Facebook, Amazon, JP Morgan, and other top leading brands in the industry with Eduvogue SAP FICO Program get your profile Exposure to Millions of Jobs Globally.
- ERP Need ? - Advantages of ERP ? - Major ERP packages - Introduction to SAP ? - History of SAP - Implementation Tools - Roles And Responsibilities of a SAP FICO Consultant - Types of Projects
- Creation and assignment of company and company code - Creation of a business area - Defining and assigning of fiscal year variant - Defining and assigning of posting period variant - Defining open and closing posting periods - Defining document type & number ranges - Maintenance and assignment of field status variants - Defining and assignment of tolerance groups of employees - Taxes on Sales & Purchases (input & output) - Creation of Chart of Accounts - Defining Accounts Groups - Defining Retained Earnings Account - Defining tolerance groups for G/I accounts - Real-time Issues
- Creation of General Ledger Master - Display / Change / Block / Unblock of general ledger - Master Document Entry - Posting normal postings posting with reference - Display and change documents - Display of GL balances and Line items - Parked documents & hold documents - Creation of Sample Document and posting - Defining recurring entry document and posting - Configuration of line layouts for the display of GL line item
- Creation of vendor account groups and assignment of number ranges - Creation of tolerance group for vendors - Creation of vendor master (display / change / block / unblock of vendor master) - Posting of vendor transactions (invoice posting, payment posting, credit memo) - Settings for advance payments to parties (down payment) and clearing of down payment against invoices (special GL transactions) - Posting of partial Payment & Residual Payment Creation of payment terms - Creation of house banks and account ids - Creation of check lots and maintenance of check register - Configuration of automatic payment program - Payment to vendors through APP - Un-issued & issued checks cancellation and reversal of issued checks - Defining correspondence & party statement of accounts - Real-time issues
- Creation of customer account groups and assignment of number ranges - Creation of tolerance group for customers - Creation of customer master (display/change/block/unblock of vendor master) - Posting of customer transactions (sales invoice posting, payment posting, debit memo) Settings for advance payment from parties (down payment) - Configuration of settings for dunning - Defining correspondence & party statement of accounts - Real-time issues
- Defining chart of depreciation - Defining account determination, screen layout - Number ranges and asset classes - Integration with General Ledger & Posting rules - Creation of asset master and sub-asset master (change / display / block / unblock) - Defining Depreciation key (base, declining, multilevel, period control methods) - Acquisition or purchase of assets, sale of assets Scrapping of assets, Transfer of assets - Post Capitalization and write up - Depreciation run Line Settle of assets under construction of capital work in progress - Real-time issues
- Financial statement version GL Reports - Accounts payable reports - Accounts receivable reports Assets - Real-time issues
- Defining Controlling Area - Defining Number ranges for Controlling Area - Maintain Planning Versions - Creation of Primary and Secondary Cost Elements - Creation of Cost Element Groups - Primary cost element categories and secondary cost element categories - Real-time issues
- Defining Cost Center Standard Hierarchy - Creation of Cost Centers and cost center groups - Planning for cost Center, posting to cost centers - Repost of Costs Creation and Execution of Distribution Cycle Creation and execution of assessment cycles Cost Center reports - Real-time Issues
- Defining order types - Creation of internal orders - Planning of internal orders - Postings to internal order Report of Variance analysis
- Settings for Profit Center Accounting - Standard Hierarchy - Creation of Dummy Profit Centers - Maintaining versions of for-profit centers - Creation of profit centers and profit center groups - Creation of revenue cost elements - Automatic Assignment of Revenue elements for Profit Centers Postings to profit centers, planning and variance reporting
- What is COPA - Maintenance of Characteristics - Maintenance of Fields - Configuration and etc.
- Procurement cycle (P2P) Integration with MM - Sales process integration with SD Integration with asset accounting
Get high pay job with Eduvogue SAP FICO Course with our Corporate Hiring Partners. This Course will support and guide you to become a capable and skilled SAP FICO Consultant.
Eduvogue SAP FICO classes, this course will be through LIVE lectures that will be conducted via classroom or online via internet to participant desktops/laptops or classrooms using Eduvogue Direct To Device platform.
The pedagogy will comprise concepts and frameworks, hands-on sessions on tools, use-cases, interactive sessions, project work and class exercises imparted by industry experts & Department Heads on 10+ Modules. The participants will have opportunity to work on data lab consisting of live industry data. This course is mostly hands-on and so it is recommended, to participants to attend the lectures regularly and to practice given assignments & project work on given timeframe.
A minimum of 90% attendance to the lectures is mandatory for the successful completion of this course. There are periodic evaluations throughout the duration of the course. These maybe in the form of a surprise test, assignment, case studies , project or other objective assessments. The evaluations are intended to ensure continuous applicant engagement with the course and encourage learning.
Eligibility Criteria for enrollment is Graduation / Post Graduation in any stream and basic computer knowledge with internet handling skills.
A. Self Funding
Enrollment - 80,000/-
2nd Installment INR 40,000 /-
3rd Installment INR 40,000 /-
B. Zero Cost EMI Bajaj Finserv & Many Financial Associates
C. Bank loan on all major Bank Credit Card / Debit Card – With lowest monthly EMI
Duration 3 Months
Start - 29 Oct 2021
- Get High Pay Salary up to 7 Lac p.a
- Job Guarantee Letter at Admission
- Lifetime Job Assistance
Type Of Training
Please select any one type of course
with very few limited classroom training Seats choose your course before its full. Its Precious as its offline.
- Live On-boarding Session
- Practical - Real-Industry Projects
- Classroom Training by Industry Expert
- Prepare for International Certifications
- Free Soft Skill Training
- 100% Job Assistance
- Group Discussion Forums
Choose from over 1000+ online video courses with all new additions for your bright future.
- Get industry read
- Get access to our network of 100+ Hiring partners
- 1000+ online courses
- Explore a variety of Trending Courses
- Learn at your comfort & time
Select best suitable course from the world’s largest online learning platform.
- Live Online Training
- Soft Skill Training
- Case Studies on live projects
- Prepare for International Certifications
- 24*7 LMS access with 3 Months validity
- Experienced and Industry Experts
- Dedicated Discussion platform
- After Course guidance Lecture
- 100% Job Assistance