We are positive minds and always dedicated to take care of our employee’s Welfare & Progress.
Employees get huge discount to every video course on the Eduvogue and Free access to Eduvogue for Business platforms and receive monthly extra earning that can be used for successful living.
Our each employee is our asset therefore to safeguard it we cover it with health insurance benefits to everyone in organization.
Learn – Development - Growth
Eduvogue’s Training & Development team regularly provides topnotch training sessions that help employees enhance their professional skills development and growth.
Eduvogue is partnered with Gold’s Gym at discounted rates to keep their employees physically fit.
We understand that everyone needs to jack up once from time to time. Our employees get paid vacation to relish with their loved ones.
Conferences and Events
Eduvogue host range of events, Conferences and meet-ups to ensure everyone can bring their authentic identities to work and reach their chock-full potential.
Industry Experts Knowledge
We invite speakers from a varied range of industries and backgrounds to share their experience to sharpen employees working systems.
Festival & Charge up program
We value every religion and celebrate all community Fest. Organize outings, employee wellness events, extracurricular activities like office celebrations, rewards and recognition programs bowling, yoga, karaoke and more.
Assemblies at Eduvogue
Discover the group which matches your passion & interest. At Eduvogue , everyone can find from variety of groups the one which makes them feel happy - Culture Squad, Patriots, Women Clout, Board Game Night, and more.
Join Eduvogue and contribute to our mission of renovating the careers of thousands of professionals those who are surviving for better life.
Selected intern's day-to-day responsibilities include:
1. Creating Search, Display, YouTube & Social Media campaigns, monitoring, optimising, creating reports, etc.
2. Measuring the performance of digital marketing using Google Analytics and in-house tools
3. Staying up to date with the latest trends in digital and best practices
4. Giving new and creative ideas in terms of marketing channels, creative content, and ways to increase performance
5. Keeping track of affiliate campaigns, performance, lead quality and payments
6. Measuring and reporting performance of all digital marketing campaigns, and assess against goals (ROI and KPIs)
7. Conducting keyword research, A/B testing and analyse creative/content performance
Social Media Marketing
Who can apply
Only those candidates can apply who:
1. Are available for duration of 3 months minimum
2. Have relevant skills and interests
3. Should able to justify the opportunity
4. Freshers with digital Marketing certification
1.Intrested in Performance-oriented digital marketing (preferred)
2. Excellent understanding of digital marketing concepts and channels
3. Excellent understanding of excel functions
Mail your Resume on firstname.lastname@example.org
Responsibilities and Duties
- Provide detailed information about the program offerings to students
- Calling & Handling Telephonic enquires and converting them into walk-ins and then admissions.
- Daily follow-ups to the enquires for admissions.
- Maintaining report regarding the candidates who have taken admission or done enquiry.
- Study material distribution and allocation & mailing students.
- Petty cash management as and when required.
- Counselling Students and parents about our courses details and programs.
- Candidate should have capability to convert enquiry into admission.
- Interaction with students and parents on routine basis for doubt clearing, general counselling and progress feedback.
- Achievement of the center target
Required Experience, Skills and Qualifications
- Program Advisory / Admission Counsellor role.
- Only Vashi, Andheri location Opening
- Undergraduate/Any graduates/with 0 to 3 years of Experience in Education Sales/Counselling, Tele sales.
- Must have good spoken & written communication skills in English.
Opportunity to work with Eduvogue.com for Admission Counselor, if interested, kindly revert with your updated CV on email@example.com
Location: Vashi / Andheri
Performing counselling and career guidelines for students by telecalling.
Counselling of Students on courses offered by Eduvogue.com
Converting prospects into footfall, Responsible for the end-to-end conversion lifecycle of the lead.
Responsible for higher conversions, productivity and efficiency
Ensure self and team alignment to the organization's goals.
Learn - Earn – Grow with unlimited incentives
Job Type: Full-time
Why Join Eduvogue Team? - About https://www.eduvogue.com/us
Looking for mumbai Candidate with effective communication, persuasion, negotiation skills and who has a zeal to outpace and achieve sales targets.
Cold calling, business & relation marketing.
Business promotional activities, Market research, Competition analysis,
Finding newer avenues for tapping clients.
Responsible for achieving the set Targets.
Responsibilities and Duties
- lead generation, sales
- data accumulation
- getting new clients
Effective at client interaction
Must have ability to work independently as well as with team
Demonstrating and presenting products.
Work: 1 - 2 years
Qualification & Skills:
Good Communication Skills (Written & Oral)
HSC/ Graduate (Any Stream)
Interested Candidate can mail Cv on firstname.lastname@example.org
- Develop and implement HR strategies and initiatives aligned with the overall business strategy through different Online platform.
- Enhances the organization’s human resources by planning, implementing, and evaluating employee relations and human resources policies, programs.
- Maintains the work structure by updating job requirements for all positions across all departments.
- Supports organization staffing by establishing a recruiting, testing, and interviewing program; counseling managers on candidate selection, conducting and analyzing exit interviews, and recommending changes.
- Corporate tie up and collaboration businesses.
- Ensures planning, monitoring, and appraisal of employee work results by training and discipline employees
- To manage our company’s recruiting, learning and development and employee performance programs.
- Support current and future business needs through the development, engagement, motivation and preservation of human capital
- Responsibilities and Duties:
- To Analysing the requirement of Organization.
- Should Analyse and motivate the employees on day-to-day basis.
- Sourcing ,Screening, On boarding ,Recruitment through internal job postings, employee referrals, existing data bank
- Planning and structuring of job advertisements on job portals.
- Screening the profiles Job Portals, Identifying and sourcing the right candidate to match the clients requirements. Scheduling final interview of the candidates.
- Work: 0-2 years
- Addotional Monthly performance bonus etc.
Qualification & Skills:
- Good Communication Skills (Written & verbal)
- Problem Solving, Multitasking and Hardworking.
- Must be passionate towords HR Field.
- Strong organisation skill and administrational efficiency.
- Resilient & determined to succeed. A mature & consultative approach.
- Graduate (Any Stream)