INFORMATION COLLECTION :
Non-Personal Information :
When you come to our Platform, we may track, collect and aggregate Non-Personal Information indicating, among other things, which pages of our Platform were visited, the order in which they were visited, when they were visited, and which hyperlinks were “clicked.” Although such information is not Personally Identifiable Information, we may be able to determine from an IP address a user’s Internet Service Provider and the geographic location of his or her point of connectivity.
Student Account Information :
In order to use certain features (like enrolling in a course), you need to create a user account. When you create or update your account, we collect and store the data you provide.
Student Payment Information :
If you make purchases, we collect certain data about your purchase (such as your name and zip code) as necessary to process your order. You must provide certain payment and billing data directly to our payment processing partners, including your name, credit card information, billing address, and zip code. For security, Eduvogue does not collect or store sensitive cardholder data, such as full credit card numbers or card authentication data.
Instructor Payment Information :
If you are an instructor, you can link your Paytm, wallets, or other payment account to the Services to receive payments. When you link a payment account, we collect and use certain information, including your payment account email address, account ID, physical address, or other data necessary for us to send payments to your account. For security, Eduvogue does not collect or store sensitive bank account information.
Information From Other Sources :
We may receive information about you if you use any of the other platforms we operate or the other services we provide. In this case we will inform you when we collect that data and that it may be shared internally and combined with data collected on the Platform.
Information About Your Accounts on Other Platform :
We may obtain certain information through your social media or other online accounts if they are connected to your Eduovgue account. If you login to Eduovgue via Facebook or another third-party platform or service, we ask for your permission to access certain information about that other account. For example, depending on the platform or service we may collect your name, profile picture, account ID number, login email address, location, physical location of your access devices, gender, birthday, and list of friends or contacts.
Promotion & Survey :
Information We Collect Automated :
When you access the Services (including browsing courses), we collect certain data by automated means, following:
Technical data about your computer or device, like your IP address, device type, operating system type and version, unique device identifiers, browser, browser language, domain and other systems data, and platform types (“System Data”).
Usage statistics about your interactions with the Services, including courses accessed, time spent on pages or the Service, pages visited, features used, your search queries, click data, date and time, and other data regarding your use of the Services (“Usage Data”).
An approximate geographic location, including information like country, city, and geographic coordinates, calculated based on your IP address.
Use Of Data :
We use the data we collect through your use of the Services to:
* Provide and administer the Services, including to display customized content and facilitate communication with other users;
* Process your requests and orders for courses, products, specific services, information, or features;
* Communicate with you about your account by:
* Responding to your questions and concerns;
* Sending you administrative messages and information, including messages from instructors and teaching assistants, notifications about changes to our Service, and updates to our agreements.
* To share your Personally Identifiable Information with various government authorities in response to court orders, or other legal process; to establish or exercise our legal rights or to protect our property; to defend against legal claims; or as otherwise required by law. In such cases we reserve the right to raise or waive any legal objection or right available to us. We also may share your Personally Identifiable Information when we believe it is appropriate to investigate, prevent, or take action regarding illegal or suspected illegal activities; to protect and defend the rights, property, or safety of Eduvogue , the Platform, our users, customers, or others; and in connection with our Terms and other agreements.
* Improve our Services and develop new products, services, and features.
* Analyse trends and traffic, track purchases, and track usage data.
Public Disclosure Of Information :
Any Personally Identifiable Information voluntarily displayed by you on the Platform may be used by third parties for unsolicited purposes. Please note that Eduvogue shall not be liable for such unsolicited use by third parties of your Personally Identifiable Information which has been voluntarily displayed by you.
* With Your Instructors: We share data that we have about you (except your email address) with instructors or teaching assistants for courses you enroll in or request information about, so they can improve their courses for you and other students. This data may include things like your city, country, browser language, operating system, device settings, the site that brought you to Eduvogue , and your activities on Eduvogue. If we collect additional data about you (like age or gender), we may share that too. We will not share your email address/ phone numbers with instructors or teaching assistants. We also enable our instructors to implement Google Analytics on their course pages to track sources of traffic to their courses and optimize their course pages.
* With Other Students and Instructors: Depending on your settings, your shared content and profile data may be publicly viewable, including to other students and instructors. If you ask a question to an instructor or teaching assistant, your information (including your name) may also be publicly viewable by other users depending on your settings.
* With Service Providers, Contractors, and Agents: We share your data with third-party companies who perform services on our behalf, like payment processing, data analysis, marketing and advertising services (including retargeted advertising), email and hosting services, and customer services and support. These service providers may access your personal data and are required to use it solely as we direct, to provide our requested service.
* With Business Partners: We have agreements with other websites and platforms to distribute our Services and drive traffic to Eduvogue . Depending on your location, we may share your data with these partners.
PROTECTION OF INFORMATION :
Confidentiality And Security : Eduvogue takes all reasonable precautions to protect your Personally Identifiable Information both online and offline, in order to avoid unauthorized breach. In addition, we participate in cooperative database services. These services help us to direct newsletters, mailings and other marketing initiatives to appropriate purchasers and website visitors. Names and mailing addresses may be shared between participating parties in the cooperative database services.
Intellectual Property Policy :
Eduvogue is a technology platform that enables anyone anywhere to Learn and Teach educational courses. It is important to us that instructors posting courses on Eduvogue respect the intellectual property of others. When instructors post courses on our site, they make the promise that they have the necessary authorization or rights to use all the content contained in their courses.
Infringing activity is not tolerated on or through our platform.
This policy addresses what we do in the event of copyright infringement reports from content owners and trademark infringement claims from trademark owners with respect to the courses on the Eduvogue platform. As per this policy Eduvogue will not take any responsibility of instructors’ courses which are copied on third-party platforms without their consent.
Instructor Terms & Conditions :
Any version of these Instructor Terms in a language other than English is provided for convenience and you understand and agree that the English language will control if there is any conflict.
Fundamental Definitions :
"Base Price" means the course price accepted by the Instructor via mail from Eduvogue for per hour or per lecture or for the amount fixed to complete the course all modules.
"Sale Price" means the actual sale price for the Course. Eduvogue will determine the Sale Price of the course.
As an Instructor You are contracting directly with Eduvogue a well known e-learning portal. Additionally, although We may utilize other Eduvogue subsidiaries to facilitate Your payments, Your contract remains between You and Eduvogue .
Your Relationship with Students :
Instructors do not have a direct contractual relationship with Students. The only information You will receive about Students is what is provided to You through the Services (“Student Related Data”). You understand and agree that You will indemnify Eduvogue for any issues arising out of Your use of any Student Related Data.
As an Instructor, You represent, warrant, and promise that:
* You will visit https://eduvogue.com/ and complete the Instructor enrollment form You will also need to agree again to the pricing terms which are presented to you during trainer enrollment process;
* You will be responsible for all of Your Submitted Content. You further agree that You own or have the necessary licenses, rights, consents, and permissions, and the authority to authorize Eduvogue, to reproduce, distribute, publicly perform (including by means of a digital audio transmission), publicly display, communicate to the public, promote, market and otherwise use and exploit any of Your Submitted Content on and through the Services in the manner contemplated by these Instructor Terms;
* No Content shall infringe or misappropriate any intellectual property right of a third party;
* You have the required qualifications, credentials and expertise, including without limitation, education, training, knowledge, and skill sets, to teach and offer the services You offer on Your Course and through the Services;
* You will not post or provide any inappropriate, offensive, racist, hateful, sexist, pornographic, false, misleading, incorrect, infringing, defamatory content or information;
*You will not upload, post or otherwise transmit any unsolicited or unauthorized advertising, promotional materials, junk mail, spam, chain letters, pyramid schemes or any other form of solicitation (commercial or otherwise) through the Services or to any User;
*You will not use the Services for any business other than for providing tutoring, teaching and instructional services to Students;
*You will not engage in any activity that will require Eduvogue to obtain any licenses from or pay any royalties to any third party, including, by way of example and not limitation, the payment of royalties for the public performance of any musical works or sound recordings;
* You will not copy, modify, distribute, reverse engineer, deface, tarnish, mutilate, hack, or interfere with Company Content and/or the Services or operations thereof, except as permitted in these Instructor Terms;
* You will not frame or embed the Services in a manner to embed a free coupon version of your course or other similar functionality intended to circumvent the Services;
* You will not impersonate another person or gain unauthorized access to another person's Account;
*Your use of the Services are subject to Eduvogue's approval, which We may grant or deny in Our sole discretion;
* You will not introduce any virus, worm, spyware or any other computer code, file or program that may or is intended to damage or hijack the operation of any hardware, software or telecommunications equipment, or any other aspect of the Services or operation thereof; scrape, spider, use a robot or other automated means of any kind to access the Services;
* You will not interfere with or otherwise prevent other Instructors from providing their services or Courses;
* You will maintain accurate Account information;
* You shall respond promptly to Students and ensure a quality of service commensurate with the standards of Your industry and instruction services in general; your service with us may terminated on poor teaching methods.
* You are over the age of 18 and has agreed to these Instructor Terms, as well as all other of Our terms and policies as shall be posted on Our Services from time to time, and will assume responsibility and liability for Your performance and compliance hereunder.
License to Eduvogue :
You hereby grant Eduvogue a worldwide, non-exclusive, royalty-free right and license to reproduce, distribute, publicly perform, offer, market and otherwise use and exploit the Submitted Content through the Services, and sublicense it to Users for these purposes directly or through third parties. Notwithstanding the foregoing, and subject to the Instructor Terms, if you are an Instructor, unless specifically stated otherwise, You have the right to remove all or any portion of Your Submitted Content from the Services at any time. Removal of Your Submitted Content will terminate the foregoing license and rights sixty (60) days after such removal as to new Users, provided, however, that any rights given to Users prior to that time will continue in accordance with the terms granted to such Users.
You hereby agree that We may record all or any part of any Courses (including voice chat communications) for quality control and delivering, marketing, promoting, demonstrating or operating the Services. You hereby grant Eduvogue permission to use Your name, likeness, image or voice in connection with offering, delivering, marketing, promoting, demonstrating, and selling the Services, Courses, Company Content and Submitted Content and waive any and all rights of privacy, publicity, or any other rights of a similar nature in connection therewith, to the extent permissible under applicable law.
Trust & Safety :
Affiliate Terms & Conditions :
This Is A Legal Agreement Between You (“You” Or “Yours”), And Eduvogue, A Delaware. By Clicking On The "I Accept" Button of these Affiliate Terms And Conditions (“Affiliate Terms”) You Are Agreeing That You Have Read And Understand These Affiliate Terms And That You Agree To Be Legally Responsible For Each And Every Term And Condition Herein.
These Affiliate Terms contain the complete terms and conditions that apply to You when becoming an affiliate in Eduvogue’s affiliate program (the “Affiliate Program”). The purpose of these Affiliate Terms is to allow You to make affiliate commissions through sales generated from Your website to Our Services in the manner set forth herein.
Enrollment in the Affiliate Program :
(a) Application : If You have not already done so, You need to complete an application to the Affiliate Program (the “Application”). You need to identify Your website, describe how You plan to promote Eduvogue’s Services on Your website, and provide certain contact information. The Application can be found at https://eduvogue.com/affiliates .
(b) Acceptance of Your Application : If we choose to accept Your Application, You will receive an email notification confirming that Your Application has been approved. You understand and agree that We may accept or reject Your Application at Our sole discretion. Your Application will be rejected if any of the information You provide is incorrect or incomplete, if Your website promotes materials of a sexual, pornographic, violent, or defamatory nature, if You or Your website discriminate, violate any applicable law, or violate any person’s intellectual property rights, or for any other reason We may deem fit to reject Your Application.
(c) Access to our Affiliate Program: If We have accepted Your Application, We will send You a welcome email with Your login details so that You may enter Our affiliate Dashboard. From this dashboard You will be able to download Promotional Materials and qualifying links as well as access Your reports which will describe Our calculation of the affiliate commissions due to You. It is Your responsibility to keep Your username and password information secure. For purposes of clarity, Promotional Materials is defined as banners, text links, article copy, and access to data feeds.
(d) You will ensure that your information including your email address is at all times complete, accurate and up-to-date. We may send communications to the email address associated with your account. You will be deemed to have received all notifications, approvals, and other communications sent to that email address, even if the email address associated with your account is no longer current.
Specific Obligations of Affiliates :
As a member of Our Affiliate Program, You represent, warrant, and promise that You will:
(a) Link to Our Services : You will implement the links, banners, and other means of linking Your website to Our Services (collectively, “Referral Links”) pursuant to the referral specifications set forth on the Affiliate Program .On this page You will be able to download certain technical materials, including links, HTML code, banner ads, copy and other content, and any documentation for the foregoing (collectively, “Referral Materials”). When Our customers click through the Referral Links to purchase an item on the Eduvogue site, you can receive commissions for qualifying purchases as described in Affiliate Commissions.
(b) Follow and Comply with All Copyright Laws: It is entirely Your responsibility to follow and comply with all applicable copyright and other laws that pertain to the website where you are promoting. We will not be responsible if You use another person's copyrighted material in violation of the law.
(c) Not to solicit Our Instructors: As a member of Our Affiliate Program, You agree not to directly or indirectly, for Yourself or on behalf of another, solicit business away from, or solicit, induce, influence, or encourage any of Our Instructors to upload their Eduvogue Course(s) on Your platforms, or otherwise alter, terminate or breach their contractual or other business relationship with Us.
Affiliate Responsibilities :
As a member of Our Affiliate Program, You understand and agree that:
(a) We Can Monitor Your Sites: You hereby give Us the right to monitor Your promotional website at any time to determine if You are following these Affiliate Terms, and to notify You of any changes We feel You should make to remain in compliance. Further, You must comply with any requests we make for you to take down specific content from your website. Failure to comply is a violation of these Terms and grounds for termination of Your affiliate status.
(c) You will not promote Eduvogue through paid advertising or media buying that leads directly to the Eduvogue website . You will not bid on Eduvogue -branded keywords as an affiliate. This applies to all advertising platforms and to all affiliates unless direct approval from Eduvogue is granted.
(d) You will not use Our company name or variations of Our company name in your Domain Names or Social Media pages: You may not register or purchase domain names that include Our company’s name or any misspellings or variations of Our company name to run promotions as an affiliate. Additionally, you may not include Our Company name, variations of Our company name, or the look and feel of Our own social media pages on any social media pages (i.e. Facebook Fan Page) where You run promotions as an affiliate.
(e) You will be Responsible for Your Website’s Content: You may not promote Our content and Our Instructors’ courses on a website that contains any form of misleading, defamatory, obscene, illegal, bigoted, pornographic or any other content deemed offensive by Us.
(f) You will not promote using cookie-stuffing: You may not use cookie stuffing techniques or click-generators that set the tracking cookie without the user actually clicking on the Referral Link. You will not artificially generate clicks or impressions on your site or create visits on the Eduvogue site, whether by way of a robot or software program or otherwise.
(g) You will be Responsible for Your use of content found on Our site. You may create Your own promotional materials using pages from our site as reference. You may also use course images and part of the text in Our pages to promote the products accurately on Your site. However, You may NOT download, copy, or use video content (free or paid), course supplementary materials (PDFs, quizzes or extra material), or lesson descriptions and upload them on Your own site(s). Violation of this provision may result in the immediate termination of Your affiliate account.
(h) You will not use spyware, malware, virus and the like: You may not include on your site, display, or otherwise use Referral Links or other Content that uses any spyware, malware, or virus, or any software application not expressly and knowingly authorized by users prior to being downloaded or installed on their computer or other electronic device.
(i) You will be open and honest about Your relationship to us: You may not misrepresent the relationship between you and Eduvogue or imply any relationship or affiliation between you and Eduvogue or any other person or entity except as expressly permitted by this affiliate Agreement. You may not represent yourself as an agent or employee of Eduvogue or represent that you have the authority to bind Eduvogue to a contract.
(j) You cannot utilize a browser extension to promote Eduvogue or Eduvogue courses without direct approval from Eduvogue. All coupon codes available in the extension must be approved by Eduvogue . You also understand and agree that your browser extension cannot allow users to upload new coupons into the extension's feed.
(k) You will not earn commissions for free courses: Our site contains paid and free courses. Any customer You refer to Us that subsequently enrolls in a free course or uses a 'free promo code' to get a paid course for free will not be eligible to earn You a commission and that particular sale will not appear on Your affiliate account.
(l) You will ensure your sub-affiliates follow all of Our terms: You have the right to work with a sub-affiliate network so long as your sub-affiliates follow Our Affiliate Terms. You understand that You are responsible for Your sub-affiliate’s compliance with these terms and that non-compliance by any of Your sub-affiliates may result in the termination of Your affiliate account. You will be responsible for the commission towards sub affiliate and Eduvogue will not be responsible for any commission towards sub affiliate .
These Affiliate Terms will begin and become effective upon Our acceptance of Your Application.
(a) Eligibility: Except in jurisdictions in which such a transaction is not permitted, You are eligible to earn affiliate commissions through Referrals ,during the term of these Affiliate Terms, according to the calculation described below.
(b) Amount due: The exact amount of affiliate commissions due to You in any given quarter will be calculated in the following manner:
The affiliate commission is set up in the offers available to You in Your Affiliate dashboard account. A “Referral” is a paying customer that You refer from Your website to Our website using the Referral Materials in accordance with the Referral Specifications. Acceptance of a Referral as a User of Our Services shall be at Our sole discretion.
(c) Payment of affiliate commissions will be made on a monthly basis. Payments are disbursed according to the payment method You have selected in Your affiliate account. If Your account is terminated due to violation of these Affiliate Terms, We reserve the right to withhold all future payments owed to You.
(d) Affiliates are responsible for any and all charges, fees, taxes, exchange rates, surcharges and other expenses incurred in order to receive affiliate payments. Please check with your receiving banking institution to find out if any of these apply for your account.
(e) If We determine that payment of affiliate commissions to You in any jurisdiction is illegal under any laws, then We may reserve the right to not pay affiliate commissions for any sales made in that jurisdiction.
(f) We may withhold Your final payment for a reasonable time to ensure that the correct amount is paid to You.
WE MAKE NO EXPRESS OR IMPLICIT REPRESENTATIONS OR WARRANTIES REGARDING EDUVOGUE. ANY IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, ACCURACY, RELIABILITY AND NON-INFRINGEMENT ARE EXPRESSLY DISCLAIMED AND EXCLUDED. IN ADDITION, WE MAKE NO REPRESENTATION THAT THE OPERATION OF OUR WEBSITE WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED OR ERROR FREE, AND WE WILL NOT BE LIABLE FOR THE CONSEQUENCES OF ANY INTERRUPTIONS OR ERRORS.
Limitations of Liability :
WE WILL NOT BE LIABLE TO YOU WITH RESPECT TO ANY SUBJECT MATTER OF THESE AFFILIATE TERMS UNDER ANY CONTRACT, NEGLIGENCE, STRICT LIABILITY, OR OTHER LEGAL OR IMPARTIAL THEORY FOR ANY INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL, SPECIAL, OR EXEMPLARY DAMAGES (INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, LOSS OF REVENUE OR GOODWILL OR ANTICIPATED PROFITS OR LOST BUSINESS), EVEN IF YOU HAVE BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES. FURTHER, NOTWITHSTANDING ANYTHING TO THE CONTRARY CONTAINED IN THESE AFFILIATE TERMS, IN NO EVENT SHALL OUR CUMULATIVE LIABILITY TO YOU ARISING OUT OF OR RELATED TO THESE AFFILIATE TERMS, WHETHER BASED IN CONTRACT, NEGLIGENCE, STRICT LIABILITY, TORT, OR OTHER LEGAL OR EQUITABLE THEORY, EXCEED THE TOTAL REFERRAL FEES PAID TO YOU UNDER THESE AFFILIATE TERMS.
You agree to guarantee and hold harmless Eduvogue and its employees, representatives, agents, and affiliates, against any and all claims, suits, actions, or other proceedings brought against them based on or arising from any claim resulting from Your breach of these Affiliate Terms. You will pay any and all costs, damages, and expenses, including, but not limited to, reasonable attorneys' fees and costs awarded against or otherwise incurred by us in connection with or arising from any such claim, suit, action, or proceeding.